Current List of Confirmed Vendors
for Replenish Festival 2021:
- Scentsy– wickless candles, scented fragrance wax for electric candles warmers, natural oils and diffusers.
- Weeping Willow Farm Products – Goat milk soaps & skin care products.
- Origami Owl– custom jewelry lockets, personalized charms, & much more.
- Paparazzi Jewelry– Fashion jewelry, fun, and all $5 or less
- Thirty-One– totes, purses, wallets, decor, jewelry, pillows, etc.
- Sonlight Bling– Homemade Austrain Swarovski Crystal necklaces, bracelets, and earrings
- Mary & Martha – faith-based company with stunning home décor, tableware, seasonal items, books & devotionals, products for kids, apparel
- Beautiful Chaos – custom t-shirts, tumblers, gifts, & accessories
- Simply Said
- New Harvest Ministries- handmade household items & baked goodies
- Color Street Nails – nail polish stickers
- CBExpressions- pre-made gift boxes, Scripture Flips, bookmarks, & more
- Crystal Wood Royal by Design – Handmade greeting cards and note card sets along with interactive photo folios, albums, and notepads
Explosion gift boxes and pop up cube box cards, planner/organizers small and large + all the goodies to go with
- Handcrafted by Taylor– handmade metal jewelry, paintings, & various art work
- Rob’s Gifts – glass decorative items, novelties, rings, lanyards, night lights, hats, stickers, kids stuff, and much more
- “Catch Your Breath” – Linda Rice’s Book
- Lichen or Knot – selling Plants & Pottery
- Alan’s Woodcraft– All items are made from various domestic and exotic hardwoods items: bud vases, coasters, bowls, hand turned boxes, ornaments, toys, bangles, jewelry, candle holders, and other various items
- Country Treasures – Handmade fabric creations (totes, pouches, key fobs, quilted items, etc) & custom woodwork (nativity scenes, worded plaques, squirrel feeders, bird houses, American flags, seasonal items, etc)
- Mountainside Holistic Clinic – essential oils, bug balm and bug spray, tinctures, pain balms and ointment
Want To Get Involved? Be A Merchandise Vendor!Contact Mandie Bishop for Vendor Inquires and Fill Out Form Below!
Want to sell your merchandise at Replenish Festival? Then contact us to be pre-approved! Merchandise vendor fee is FREE! The only requirement is ticket purchase to the event which will be held August 21st. Each booth space is 10×10. Vendors and any helpers are required to purchase a ticket.
On Friday, tickets are free.
On Saturday, tickets will be $20 for ages 13 and up, $8 for ages 7-12 and FREE for ages 6 and under.
All merchandise vendors must be pre-approved by Mandie Bishop!
Once you are approved, then download and fill out the form and send to Replenish Ministries, Inc., P.O. Box 1, Indian Valley, VA 24105. Or you may also use the online form submittal below.
Purchase your tickets for you and whomever may be working your booth with you.
All forms must be sent in two (2) weeks prior to the event. You may purchase your ticket(s) at anytime. We will re-confirm your attendance two weeks prior to the festival and should you not be planning to attend, your spot will be given to the next person on our waiting list.
Any questions, contact:
Replenish Ministries, Inc. at (540) 267-6763 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. There will be no rain date for Replenish Festival, only if the event is cancelled will deposits be refunded.
***Please note that once you submit your info, you will need to
CHECK YOUR EMAIL and confirm “your subscription” so that the system
will actually SEND us your information! Thanks!***